Are you a freelancer and bored of using Fiverr to find work? Are you seeking the best Fiverr alternatives for you? Then you are at the right place.
Undoubtedly, Fiverr is one of the best platforms for freelancers to find work and get paid, but it has got its own disadvantages. So if you’re unsatisfied with Fiverr and searching for some best sites like Fiverr or platforms similar to Fiverr, this post is especially for you.
But before we dive into the list of Fiverr alternatives for 2022, let’s take a glance at Fiverr and its services. Fiverr is an incredible platform trusted by Google, Facebook, Netflix, Paypal, and many big organizations for acquiring the perfect freelance services for your business.
Many important services such as digital marketing, graphics designing, content writing, translation, video & animation, music & audio, programming & tech, business, and lifestyle are general categories in which you can give and take services from Fiverr.
Adding to it, WordPress customization, logo designing, voice-over, video explainer, and social media are some of the standard professional services offered by Fiverr. You carry the skill, and Fiverr will make earning simple for you.
However, various other best Fiverr alternatives are available that are more specialized, offer better security, higher quality, and more flexibility. So, here’s a list of some best websites like Fiverr you can use to find work as a freelancer.
8 Best Fiverr Alternatives – Platforms Like Fiverr
Update your resume with all the skills you possess, as these platforms similar to Fiverr mentioned below, will help you get brilliant jobs per your requirements. Here are some of the best freelancing websites like Fiverr:
Upwork is known to be one of the best Fiverr alternatives for freelancers, used by billions of people worldwide, where you can freelance multiple tasks ranging from writing to designing to SEO to virtual assistance.
Why use Upwork as the best Fiverr alternative?
Here are some reasons; if you’re wondering why you should use Upwork as a freelance platform to find better gigs and make money.
- Extensive range of gigs: From Web development to writing to social media management, you can find numerous jobs to make money as a freelancer with Upwork.
- Wide reach: You don’t have to create your own portfolio or a list of customers interested in having your freelance services, as Upwork provides you access to a large pool of clients, eager to take your services from you if they find your proposals worthwhile.
- Full-time contracts: If you are doing great in your job as a freelancer at Upwork, you can grab full-time contract jobs from your clients.
Pros And Cons Of Using Upwork As The Best Fiverr Alternative In 2022.
- You don’t need to worry about fake clients, as most of the users on Upwork are genuine.
- Access to a bigger client pool
- Upwork is one of the bigger platforms for freelancing work that provide services like Fiverr, with 14 million users in 180 countries.
- The processing fee is higher at Upwork.
Suppose you’re specialized in freelancing jobs such as designing, SEO, or writing. In that case, you can find hundreds of potential job opportunities from Truelancer – a curated freelance marketplace that gives you access to thousands of top freelance jobs.
Why Should You Use Truelancer Over Other Freelancing Websites Like Fiverr?
Here are some reasons if you’re wondering why you should consider finding jobs at Truelancer instead of other platforms like Fiverr in 2022 and beyond.
- Access to several categories: Truelancer presently offers freelance jobs in multiple categories similar to Fiverr, such as graphic design & multimedia, IT & programming, content writing, translation, data entry & admin, sales & marketing, customer support & service, social media, finance & accounting, SEO & SEM, and so on.
- Find freelance jobs by city: Do you want to find freelance jobs in your local area? You can use Truelancer to find jobs by city. So, no matter where you are, you can find numerous freelance work in major cities.
Pros And Cons Of Using Truelancer As The Best Fiverr Alternative.
- Get access to the wide range of freelance jobs by using filters like freelance jobs by the city you want to find freelancing gigs.
- Wide range of categories to choose from. You can find loads of projects in almost every category
- High processing fee compared to most competitors mentioned on this list.
Freelancer is another biggest platform similar to Fiverr that has jobs ranging from SEO to delivery to website development. Finding work on Freelancer is also very easy. You simply need to complete your profile and fill out your skills or expertise to find a relevant job.
Why Should You Use Freelancer Over Other Platforms Like Fiverr?
Here are some reasons why we use Freelancer instead of other sites like Fiverr.
- 28 million active freelancers: According to the statistics, over 28 million people use Freelancer worldwide to find jobs and make money.
- Preferred Freelancer: A exceptional benefit of using the Freelancer platform is that it provides a feature called “Preferred Freelancer,” where all the users get access to the projects with the biggest budgets.
Pros And Cons Of Using Freelancer As The Best Fiverr Alternative.
- It is a vast freelancing platform similar to Fiverr, where more than 28 million freelancers are offering countless services like Fiverr.
- You can find freelancing jobs and projects in almost every category.
- With the option of preferred Freelancer, you can access many useful perks.
- The commission processing fee is higher where 10% will be charged from freelancers, and a 3% fee will be levied from clients.
Toptal is an innovative platform similar to Fiverr, where only 3% of registered freelancers get job postings and toptal accepts less than 3% of the thousands of applications received monthly.
Why Should You Use Toptal Over Other Sites Like Fiverr?
Here are some reasons to join Toptal and consider it the best Fiverr alternative you can use to earn more money.
- Rigorous screening procedure: Toptal follows a thorough screening procedure that removes nearly 97% of the applicants in the first stage, so if you make it to the last 3%, you will get access to a massive pool of high paying clients to work on numerous areas depending on your expertise.
- Access to startups and top companies: Toptal is used by many big companies like Zendesk, Airbnb, Shopify etc., to find freelancers worldwide, which can help you elevate your portfolio in the future.
Pros And Cons Of Using Toptal As The Best Fiverr Alternative:
- You’ll get access to the network where only 3% of people will get through the high-paying clients.
- Toptal provides gigs with a high commission, so you get paid comparatively more than other freelancing websites for every successful project.
- Very competitive screening procedure where only 3% of applicants are hired, so there are limited chances, especially for those at the starting phase.
5. People Per Hour
Unlike other platforms similar to Fiverr, People Per Hour offers you a huge pool of jobs where you can start making money as a freelancer from a wide range of categories ranging from business support to design.
Why Should You Use ‘People Per Hour’ As The Best Fiverr Alternative?
Here are some reasons to use ‘People Per Hour’ over other sites like Fiverr in 2022.
- Huge network: Over 1 million people use this platform daily to find freelance work or find the best skill set to get their jobs done.
- Great perks: People get remarkable bonuses if you bring new clients to their platform. You can also get a referral commission of about 30 Euros every time someone joins the platform with your referral link.
Pros And Cons Of Utilizing People Per Hour Platform As The Best Fiverr Alternative:
- Gives you loads of perks if you send referrals to their website
- Over 1 million clients access.
- Flexible timings.
- Depending on your score and earnings, you can get a chance to get more visibility and high paying gigs
- Too much competition for projects and gigs.
Also Read – 8 Best Programming Languages for Beginners to Learn in 2022
Guru is one of the biggest freelancing platforms, used by more than 3 million people worldwide to get work or provide job postings.
Why Should You Use Guru As The Best Fiverr Alternative?
Here are some reasons to consider joining Guru as a freelancer to make money.
- Trusted company: Guru is one trusted freelance platform like Fiverr used by millions of people worldwide. Guru has paid above 250 million dollars to Freelancer since its beginning, with over 1 million jobs successfully completed.
- Manifold tasks: You can find job postings through several options like getting paid by completing certain milestones, getting paid by the hour, getting paid by tasks, getting paid by recurring payments and so on.
Pros And Cons Of Using Guru As The Best Fiverr Alternative.
- Provides you access to hourly tasks, recurring tasks, milestones tasks etc.
- A huge network where you can find several postings in every category.
- A highly trusted freelance website that has paid 250M+ dollars so far.
- Used by over 3 million users worldwide.
- It may not be ideal for bigger enterprises.
7. 99 Designs
99Designs is the premium freelancing platform for people who want premium designs like web design, logos, graphic design etc. Here freelancers can also submit their design samples and get paid if the clients accept them.
Why Should You Use 99 Designs As The Best Fiverr Alternative??
Here are some reasons to start your freelancing career using 99Designs.
- Exclusive for designers: Are you good at Web designing or creating logos? Can you design really attractive graphics for eBooks or magazines? Then you should try your designing skills at 99Designs.
- High-paying network: Unlike other Fiverr alternatives, you don’t find cheap-paying clients on this platform. However, with over 440,000 clients using 99 Designs to find freelance designers, you can find many potential high-paying clients for your skills.
Pros And Cons Of Using 99 Designs As The Best Fiverr Alternative.
- Exclusive network for designers
- The premium freelancing platform for design, graphics, logos, etc.
- You can get access to contests to earn prize money without any cutoffs
- 10% commission for every project will be charged from freelancers
Freeeup is a new Fiverr alternative that hires the best professional freelancers worldwide. With access to their platform, you can attract potential jobs you can use to earn more money as a freelancer.
Why should you use Freeeup over other popular Fiverr competitors?
Freeeup also follows the same philosophy as Toptal, which only gives access to 1% of all the applicants who sign up as freelancers on their website. Additionally, as a freelancer using this platform, you can offer over 85 different skill sets from various categories at an hourly or fixed rate.
Pros And Cons Of Using Freeeup As The Best Fiverr Alternative.
- New but has a ton of potential clients looking for freelancers.
- Wide range of categories to provide your freelancing skills.
- Weekly payouts for freelancers.
- Not as popular as other Fiverr alternatives.
- 15% commission for every project.
Fiverr is undoubtedly a great online marketplace. However, over time the gigs have enhanced enormously in number while quality has dropped significantly. It has also gotten tough for freelancers to get well-paying jobs due to an influx of junk gigs that pay very little. However, there are various other best Fiverr alternatives available with multiple benefits. Still, it completely depends on what jobs you are searching for if you are a freelancer and what types of projects you have if you are a client.