Want to know what your child, employees, or anyone else you wish to monitor is up to? If yes, read on to get acquainted with the top mobile phone tracking applications.
If you are a concerned parent who wants to monitor your child’s phone usage, a company needing to check employees’ activities, or anyone who needs to track a phone’s activities, you may get the best cell phone tracker application.
The best phone tracking applications help keep an eye on details like the phone’s location, chats, social media account activities, calls, videos, photos, etc.
However, choosing the perfect phone tracking app is not an easy task. The marketplace is full of legitimate-looking imposters who want to steal data in the name of activity monitoring.
Therefore, we researched thoroughly to find the safest cell phone tracker apps that are easy to use and feature-rich at the same time. The next section lists them for you.
Well Researched List of the Best Cell Phone Tracker Apps (Paid and Free)
Below are our top picks for the best paid and free cell phone tracker apps you can use this year to monitor the activities happening on a mobile phone.
We would like to kickstart the list of the best phone tracking applications with mSpy. It is a renowned app for parents to monitor what their child does on the phone.
mSpy provides a lot of useful features, such as reading social media chats, monitoring keystrokes, and more. Let’s take a look at all its highlighting features.
Features of mSpy
- You get complete SMS monitoring with information like the contact’s name, date, and all MMS attachments.
- With call log tracking, you can view details such as the number called, caller’s name, call duration, and date of calling.
- mSpy offers easy contact monitoring.
- You can track phone media like photo and video uploads.
- mSpy’s keyword tracking informs you whenever it detects a set of specified keywords on the phone.
- There is location tracking to get details like GPS information, the date and time of the record, and overall point accuracy.
- Geofencing lets you specify and create zones virtually on a map (whenever the user goes inside or comes out of the specified zone, the app notifies you).
- You can use mSpy to monitor activities from social media applications.
- It allows you to block applications and WiFi networks.
- You can keep a check on the user’s browsing history.
Get it Now
Here is another popular parental control, tracking, and remote surveillance application. With this one of the best mobile trackers, you can fetch a wide pool of information about the phone user, such as his/her contacts, browsing history, WhatsApp conversations, GPS location, and incoming/outgoing calls.
Talking about the features of Cocospy, it is quite feature-rich. Below we share its noteworthy offerings.
Features of Cocospy
- With Cocospy’s call logging, you can view the target’s call duration, contacts, call frequency, and timestamps.
- There is complete SMS monitoring that enables you to view even deleted messages.
- You can track the target’s location using GPS, WiFi, and Geofencing alerts.
- It allows you to keep a check on social media applications, such as Facebook, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Viber.
- The web browser monitoring of this app allows you to view details like the visited website’s URL, title/description, bookmarks, visit frequency, and timestamps.
- There is SIM card tracking to get detailed information about the SIM card and its location.
- You can use Cocospy without jailbreaking your iOS device.
Get it Now
Next, we would like to introduce you to SpyBubble. You can use this one of the best apps to track phones, you can get a lot of information about the target such as app usage and activities, GPS location, key logs, and media content.
Apart from this, other useful features of SpyBubble include web browser tracking, app monitoring, and more. Below is a detailed overview of its key features.
Features of SpyBubble
- With SpyBubble’s call tracking, you can track call duration, time, and caller data.
- This application boasts real-time activity tracking on apps like Facebook.
- There is a keylogger to perform keystroke monitoring in real-time.
- You can use the SMS monitoring feature to view sent/received messages, deleted/saved messages, and media/content sent via SMS applications.
- The GPS location lets you access information like address, specific map location, GPS coordinates, timestamp, routes and location details.
- You get a browsing history monitor to get the details about web history, deleted history records, and timestamp details.
- SpyBubble gives you complete access to the target’s address book.
- You can employ SpyBubble to track social applications like WeChat, Facebook, Zoom, and Skype.
Get it Now
Our next pick for the list of the best apps to track cell phones is Spyzie. With this application, you can perform employee and child monitoring easily.
Moreover, Spyzie comes with a multitude of highly-useful features like call tracking (with details like call duration, date, caller’s name and number), SIM location monitoring, and a lot more. Let’s look at all its fascinating features.
Features of Spyzie
- You get a birds-eye view and complete details of the target’s location-related details like GPS coordinates, address, and time.
- Spyzie lets you create allowed and prohibited zones. The app also notifies you when the target enters or leaves these zones.
- With this application, you can monitor social apps such as WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram, Viber, and Facebook Messenger.
- There is a stealth mode to keep you hidden when spying on the target.
Get it Now
When talking about the best free cell phone tracker apps, we cannot skip uMobix. It is among the most widely used applications to track social media apps on a phone.
In addition to social media tracking, you can use uMobix for a variety of other purposes. For example, with this application, you may track your target’s browsing history, monitor incoming/outgoing calls, and more.
Following are all the wonderful features of this application to track a cell phone location for free.
Features of uMobix
- With this application, you can even track missed and deleted calls.
- You can monitor and read text messages in real-time.
- It lets you access the target’s social apps such as TikTok, Facebook, WhatsApp, Skype, Viber, Messenger, Snapchat, etc.
- There is a GPS location tracker with detailed interactive maps to track the target’s movements.
- With uMobix, you can access and control the target’s mobile device to perform actions like WiFi/website blocking, restricting calls, etc.
- You can use uMobix for real-time audio and video streaming of the target’s surroundings.
Get it Now
Also Read: Best School Apps for Parents Teacher and Student Engagement
Next, we have Hoverwatch on this list dedicated to the best free phone trackers available currently. Features like hidden-phone tracking without rooting the Android device justify its position in this article.
Moreover, below are the other interesting features of this mobile phone tracking application.
Features of Hoverwatch
- This application works in stealth mode to let you track GPS, messages, SMS, and calls.
- The installation of this app is available through your online account.
- You can view all the data sent or received by the target.
- Hoverwatch preserves all the details about the website your target visits.
- With this app, you can track and record the target’s browsing history.
- The app monitors SIM changes, saves the day’s agenda of the target, and captures screenshots of all activities.
Get it Now
The next great parental control and employee monitoring app you can use is FlexiSPY. The app boasts a lot of fascinating features (more than fifty) like live listening and recording of phone and VOIP calls.
Below we share all the features of this app that make it one of the best apps to track cell phones.
Features of FlexiSPY
- FlexiSPY operates in a Stealth Mode to keep your spying activities hidden from the target.
- With its call log tracking, you can view details like incoming/outgoing calls, phone number, timestamp, call duration, and contact’s name.
- You can monitor sent/received messages, view timestamps, track MMS messages, and spoof messages.
- There is a social media monitoring feature to monitor applications like Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.
- You can use the search function to look for a particular keyword in the target’s conversations.
- It lets you track the target’s location and get details like timestamp, GPS coordinates, and location accuracy.
- Geofencing notifies you whenever your child/employee enters or leaves the forbidden zone that you specify.
- With FlexiSPY, you can track media files like photos, videos, recordings, audio, and wallpapers.
- There is a highly efficient keylogger to monitor the keystrokes on the target’s device.
- It allows you to monitor installed applications and view information like their installation date, size, and version.
- You can manage FlexiSPY remotely from any corner of the world.
Get it Now
Another wonderful application we would like to talk about is Spyera. It is among the best cell phone tracker applications to monitor calls and messages, social media apps, location (boasts geo-tracking and geo-fencing options), monitor browsing history/bookmarks/network connections/emails/search engines.
Below we list all the fascinating features of Spyera that brought it to our attention.
Features of Spyera
- There is a keylogger that monitors everything your target types on the phone.
- You can access all the media files such as photos and videos taken through the target’s camera.
- Spyera lets you remain undetected when spying on the target.
- It is among the easiest to install and user-friendly free cell phone tracker apps.
Get it Now
Here comes yet another free phone tracker. iKeyMonitor performs multiple actions like keystroke recording and monitoring of calls/screenshots/chat messages/website visits/SMS.
Apart from this, the following features induced us to include iKeyMonitor in our article sharing the best free phone tracking apps.
Features of iKeyMonitor
- With iKeyMonitor, you can block apps and games on the target’s phone.
- You can take periodic screenshots of the activities on the target device like chats, images, videos, and websites viewed.
- iKeyMonitor lets you perform a backup of contacts on the target’s phone.
- This application lets you monitor both SMS and social media messages.
- It also functions as a free GPS phone tracker.
Get it Now
If you are specifically looking for an app to track a cell phone location for free, GEOfinder can be your best choice. This application lets you find the most accurate location of the target phone.
Apart from this, below is what else we find fascinating about this one of the best cell phone trackers.
Features of GEOfinder
- GEOfinder is compatible with all mobile phone operators.
- It boasts compatibility with all phone brands.
- The application requests geolocation anonymously.
- It also works as a free cell phone tracker by number.
- You get detailed information about the target’s location on a map.
Get it Now
That’s All For The Best Cell Phone Trackers
Through this article, we introduced you to the best paid and free cell phone tracker apps you can use to monitor your child/employees/anyone else you want. You may compare these programs based on their features and your requirements to select the one that fits your needs the most.
If you know other better apps to track cell phones or have any questions regarding this article, feel free to leave us a comment.